More and more often people are putting up tree branch or mini trees decked out with Easter ornaments and today is no exception! Instead of settling for an assortment of chicks, rabbits and poorly painted Easter eggs from a store bought package, try your hand at making your own Easter egg ornaments for a unique Easter ornament tree! Check out our free tutorial on how to make your own!
Clear glass egg shaped ornament
Alcohol ink in your desired color(s) – we used Sail Boat Blue
Applicator for ink
Opaque very fine glitter
Silver leaf foil
Foil adhesive and sealant
- Apply the alcohol ink to the applicator and dab all over the egg ornament.
- Let dry.
- Take the cap off the ornament and add in the opaque fine glitter, about a 1/2 teaspoon and shake to coat.
- Dot the ornament with foil adhesive glue and wait until set.
- Apply the silver foil to the glue.
- Seal the silver foil dots only.
- Tie on a pretty silver ribbon to match and you’re done!